Barn and Stable
External Barn Stairs (Replacement stairs under construction, 2012)
Bridge over Little Deschutes River
Schoolhouse - Built 1925, Moved to Ranch 1929, Renovated approximately 1990
Main Entry Gate (Seen from inside the ranch)
Office and Shop
Kennel with Runs
Storage Building - Rightmost unit is owned by ranch. Others owned by individual ranch owners.
Open Ranch Storage
Well House (Near Schoolhouse - for well that serves Rainbow Lake)
Lake Shed - for aeration equipment
Riding Arena with irrigation and log bleachers
Footbridge to Teepee
Front Fence - Post and Rail. Pressure-treated, unpainted wood.
North Fence - Post and Rail. Painted, untreated wood.
Post and 4-Wire Fence - South and West Ranch Property Lines
Maintenance Yard Fence
Road Signs (Four Road Signs on the Ranch)
Trail Signs (Many)
Log Tables and Benches
Teepee with Exterior Benches and Firepit
Teepee with new platform
Sewer by Kennel
Sewer by Schoolhouse
Return to Vandevert Ranch Operations.